martes, 21 de abril de 2009

to be a journalist? I don't think so...

I'm in second year of journalism in the Universidad de Chile... But I don't really like the profession. I mean the career is pretty fun, but I don't know if I want to be a journalist... I don't think so...
I know I can't say too much about the career b/c I 'm just in second year. Maybe I'll like it later. I just know that today I don't really wanna work as a journalist.

Why am I studying this?... Easy: to get a degree. Is something like an endorsement. After I finish it, I don't really know what I will do. I'd really like to dance. Idk if I wanna study it (to get a degree), but I'd like to take some courses or just be in an academy or somethin' like that... Anyways, I don't really like to think about my future. I'm just enjoying my university years. Partying a lot and meeting awesome ppl.

3 comentarios:

  1. Great Job, Lee Anne. Great English, too.

    The only thing is that you should have all your classmates´ links and also, that the layout of your blog should be entirely in English.

    You get 1 point out of 2.

    See you,

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Lee Ane.
    I was reading your blog.
    I don`t know if the journalism bring us a good future.

    All I know is that the career is amazing and bring us a lot of free time.

    Greetings!

    Nicolàs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Lee Anne,

    Did you quit the course?

    Let me know, please.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar